Discussions
Rosewood Report, Part 8: Concluding Thoughts
By Valerie Tiberius At end the of July, 2010, a small group of philosophers and psychologists met at the Rosewood Inn in Hastings, Minnesota to talk about wisdom. This series of blog posts highlights key questions that emerged from that discussion. Please

• COMMENTS
  • Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:16 PM

Anna Gomberg

By Valerie Tiberius At end the of July, 2010, a small group of philosophers and psychologists met at the Rosewood Inn in Hastings, Minnesota to talk about wisdom. This series of blog posts highlights key questions that emerged from that discussion. Please
  • Tue, Apr 12 2011 2:11 AM

Judith Gluck

Thank you for writing all this up, Valerie -- it has really been a wonderful workshop, and I do hope we can keep the Rosewood spirit up. I'm still hoping to organize "Rosewood II" in Austria (I've got some pretty good surroundings to
  • Wed, Sep 12 2012 2:05 PM

Anonymous

In my research on wisdom I have indeed discovered that humor is an essential part of wisdom. The ability to laugh at oneself and the sitution one is in becomes quite helpful in defusing a situation and allowing participants to take a more objective look