Discussions
Organisational wisdom - Knowing it and doing it
By Jane Gaukroger What is organisational wisdom? Wisdom is an ancient concept and a focus for exploration by philosophers through the ages. Indeed, the word philosophy is a conjunction of the Greek words meaning the 'love of' (philos) and 'wisdom'

• COMMENTS
  • Sun, Apr 29 2018 8:27 PM

Jean Matelski Boulware

By Jane Gaukroger What is organisational wisdom? Wisdom is an ancient concept and a focus for exploration by philosophers through the ages. Indeed, the word philosophy is a conjunction of the Greek words meaning the 'love of' (philos) and 'wisdom'
  • Wed, May 9 2018 10:26 AM

Nicholas Maxwell

I wholeheartedly support the idea that we need rather more organizational wisdom in the world than we have at present. We need to learn how to improve our institutions and organizations so that they come to embody greater wisdom. To that end, I published
  • Wed, May 9 2018 10:36 AM

Jean Matelski Boulware

Thanks Nick! I'll be sure to take at look at your paper!
  • Wed, May 9 2018 1:59 PM

Ron Krumpos

In the concentric circles in the illustration, what is best for society as a whole should have priority over what is best for the organization, its divisions or the individuals within them. Too often, both in government and corporations, those priorities
Join the Network    
Users are able to post wisdom-related news & publications, maintain a profile, and participate in discussion forums.

Recent Discussions

Discussion Suggestions

admin@wisdomresearch.org